Bus Transportation to the 2023 Commonwealth Lacrosse Camp
For the ninth year, I am organizing transportation to the Commonwealth Lacrosse Camp (http://capitallacrosse.com/summercamps.html ) at Virginia Tech University on July 20th to 23rd.
· Cost for the round trip bus trip is $160.00 per player
· We have reserved at least one 56 person executive motor coach to take the boys there in style; we will add more buses based on demand.
· We will be stopping at Cici's pizza at about 10:45 am in Roanoke on the way to Virginia Tech University. Lunch at Cici's Pizza is included in the price of the bus. We will NOT be stopping on the return trip.
· The buses will leave Patriot High School at 7:30 am on July 20th for the approximately 4 hour trip to Virginia Tech University. The buses will return around 5 to 6 pm on the 23rd of July. For those considering this camp this will save you 16 hours of driving back and forth and two days of travel.
· There will be coaches on the bus.
· Cost and registration for the camp is separate. For more information on the camp and how to register go to: http://capitallacrosse.com/summercamps.html
· Registration for a seat on the Bus is here: http://assn.la/Reg/?r=3:240331
· Payment for the Bus: The registration does not have a payment portal so, you will be paying me directly. After you register at the link above, please make your payment ASAP using one of the options below. When I see your payment, I will mark you as paid on the registration.
o Preferred Payment Method: VENMO – send payment to Venmo account: @James-Eckert-12
§ If you need to set up a Venmo account you can do so at www.venmo.com Very secure and trackable payment method.
§ Please make sure to add a memo to your payment: Bus – “Your Players Name” This will help me credit it to the correct registration account
o If you do not like the VENMO option you can mail me a check made payable to:
§ James Eckert 10052 Naughton Court Bristow, VA 20136
Please note: To start with I am limiting bus registration number to 45 players. If we get close to that or exceed it, I can add more buses. The biggest thing you can do to help plan is to get registered and paid ASAP. If you wait until the last week, you may find us closed out. Based on registrations, I will likely set the cut off number on July 5th. Also, we cannot accommodate one way trips, same number of buses and cost each way; you can go one way, but you need to pay round trip.
VERY IMPORTANT: When packing for transportation on the bus everything except for sticks needs to be in bags. DO NOT SHOW UP WITH YOU PADS AND HELMET ON YOUR STICK!!!!!!! Pads on sticks will not pack well and your equipment will get lost or damaged. Players can bring a small backpack onto the bus, but everything else will be going into the cargo hold. Sticks should be separate and will be pack together on top to protect them.
You do not need to be playing at Patriot High School in order to take advantage of this bus transportation. Registration is through Patriot’s www.PHSLAX.org website because that is easiest for me.
Please note that while we hope to make a small profit off of this bus trip, it is difficult to project because the bus costs are largely fixed and the income is variable based on the number of players that register.
Please note any net profits on this bus trip will go to Wreaths Across America.
Any questions please contact me:
10052 Naughton Court
If you have a question after reading the above, then I have failed to communicate. Please Ask!!!
Base Cost: $160.00
Open to: Boys
In Grades: 8 to 12 for 2023-24 School year
|18 registrations 28 open positions. |